There are many kinds of diet program, diet exercise and diet nutrition plan. You probably tried at least one of a kind, but sometimes it doesn’t really effective on your diet.
Here are 10 important things you should know about your diet. Let’s find out how to actually reduce body fat more effectively.
1. Do not skip breakfast!
- When you wake up in the morning, you should eat breakfast in one hour. (You must!!)
2. Start your day with Exercise.
- While you were sleeping in the night, carbohydrates have been used up. It means, after you wake up, you can burn a lot more body fat than any other time of the day. Be sure to start exercise in 20 minutes after you wake up.
3. Divide your meal 6-8 times in a day.
- Split your meal into small portion, and your body will absorb it all without gaining body fat.
4. Eat fresh vegetables, fruits & nuts.
- It has low GI level (Low –glycemic food helps keep healthy blood sugar and insulin level in your body, so it’s good food for weight loss.), and contains unsaturated fat (unsaturated fat helps reduce body fat).
5. Have a light Dinner.
- Try to have most carbohydrates in breakfast and lunch, and for dinner, try to eat a little carbohydrate as possible.
6. Try not to eat same meal.
- When your body gets used to the food, fat will stack up in your body.
7. Keep away from sodas, sports and energy drink.
- It contains corn syrup which increases blood sugar in your body.
8. Drink lots of water.
- Drink 2 liters of water per day (That’s four regular bottles of water!). It increases metabolic process, also burns calories. Put bottled water where you spend most time in the house and carry out when you go out. It will help you drink more water and save you some money for buy drink outside.
9. Eat food with a lot of Proteins.
- Proteins help suppress your appetite and not keeping the body fat.
10. Avoid Fried foods.
- Fried foods are not good for your health also for diet. It slows down the blood circulation, so it increases risk of heart disease. It also interrupts burning body fat.